Best Marijuana for Arthritis and Joint Pain
Arthritis is not limited to a single type; the term encompasses up to 200 different joint conditions and diseases. Symptoms include:
- swollen joints
- join pain
- decreased range of motion
- restricted mobility
- trouble sleeping
- tiring quickly
This combination of symptoms can lead to difficulty performing normal activities of daily living, from walking up the flight of stairs in your home, to holding down a job, and even to getting a good night’s sleep. With lifestyle adjustments, support from family and friends, and personalized pain relief, people suffering from arthritic pain and inflammation can learn to cope with the condition.
What are the best marijuana products for arthritis and joint pain relief?
There is currently no known cure for arthritis, although there are both over the counter remedies and pharmaceutical options. Studies have shown that both the THC and CBD cannabinoids found in a wide range of marijuana products offer relief from the pain and inflammation of arthritis. For those who prefer a more natural joint pain relief over using synthetic medication, here are some cannabis strains which may help alleviate your arthritis pain:
- Power Plant. This popular cannabis strain offers a sharp, peppery taste along with bone protecting properties for those with arthritis joint pain.
- Cannatonic. This cannabis strain has a low THC, high CBD content and produces a typically short lived, mellow high. It’s great to treat pain and inflammation and won’t leave you cloudy headed.
- Harlequin. Another high CBD, low THC strain, Harlequin is considered the perfect strain by many offering clear headed pain relief from the symptoms of arthritis.
- Granddaddy Purple. This cannabis strain eases you into a peaceful mindset and prompts your body to release stress and tension. For a blissful mindset, turn to this standby.
- Remedy. For those suffering from anxiety, this high CBD strain offers users a clear headed high with little to no psychoactive effects.
Everyone is different, and you may react to a certain medication differently than a friend or family member. The same is true whether you’re using marijuana/ cannabis for arthritis symptoms, so please keep in mind that each strain could have different degrees of effectiveness for each person. Life Flower Dispensary medical and recreational marijuana dispensary is proud to offer our customers the highest quality organic cannabis flowers, concentrates, and edibles for your best possible health and quality of life. Our recommendations are based on current research, anecdotal information, industry knowledge and experience.
We are a local business growing and selling organic cannabis using amended soil and natural-organic components to provide our customers with optimal flavor, potency, and organic quality cannabis products for medicinal and recreational use. We use only the safest and cleanest organic methods to produce the highest quality products available. Life Flower Dispensary is open late near Denver for your recreational and medical marijuana shopping convenience.